|Price||JPY 1,512 (incl.tax)
［JPY 1,400 (excl.tax)］
Reuse a milk carton and make a wire-controlled car!
No gears and no tires are required. It goes about with just 2 motors; very simple and ecological!
You can even make the controller out of the milk carton box.
Let's learn how electricity is conveyed and have fun controlling the car with 2 levers.
- Motor : 2 pcs
- "AA" x 1 battery holder : 2 pcs
- 3-line parallel wire : 1 pc
- Wire : 6 pcs
- 20x5cm aluminum tape : 1 pc
- Both-sided adhesive tape : 1 pc
- Vinyl tube (thick) : 8 pcs
- Vinyl tube (thin) : 1 pc
- Paper pattern : 1 pc
[Items to prepare]
- 1 litre milk carton (empty, washed and dried, open only at the top) : 1pc
- Scotch tape
- Glue (stick type is preferred.)
- Oil-based marker
- Ball-point pen
- Long-nose pliers
- "AA" battery (manganese cell battery) : 2 pcs