|Price||JPY 1,540 (incl.tax)
［JPY 1,400 (excl.tax)］
A solar lantern kit that generates the electricity with the solar battery during the day, charges it in the battery, then the full-color LED starts flashing when it becomes dark at night.
Use anything reusable around you, such as a milk carton, for the lantern body to make your original ecological lantern!
- Power source : Solar battery
- Rechargeable battery (not included) : "AA" Ni-MH battery *1
- Charging time : 6-8 hours under direct sunlight on a very clear day *2
- Running hour : Approx. 4 hours when fully charged. *3
Make sure to use "Ni-MH" rechargeable battery. If any other batteries are used, the batteries may generate heat, leak, or burst.
For charging, make sure to leave the product in the sun on a clear day, where the sunlight hits the panel directly. It cannot be charged enough on a cloudy day, in a shaded area, or by the room light.
The running hour differs depending on the charged level.
- LED module : 1pc
- Solar battery : 1pc
- "AA" x 1 battery box : 1pc
- Both-sided adhesive tape : 2pcs
- Tracing paper : 2pcs
[Items to prepare]
- 1 litre milk carton (empty, washed and dried, open only at the top) : 1pc
- "AA" Ni-MH rechargeable battery : 1pc
* The battery must be indicated as "Ni-MH".
- Oil-based marker
- Scotch tape