|Price||JPY 1,540 (incl.tax)
［JPY 1,400 (excl.tax)］
A solar lantern kit that generates the electricity with the solar battery during the day, charges it in the battery, then the white LED goes ON when it becomes dark at night.
Use anything reusable around you, such as a milk carton, for the lantern body to make your original ecological lantern!
- Power source : Solar battery
- Rechargeable battery (not included) : "AA" Ni-MH battery
- Charging time : 6-8 hours under direct sunlight on a very clear day
- Running hour : Approx. 4 hours when fully charged.
- LED module : 1pc
- Solar battery : 1pc
- "AA" x 1 battery box : 1pc
- Both-sided adhesive tape : 2pcs
- Tracing paper : 2pcs
[Items to prepare]
- 1 litre milk carton (empty, washed and dried, open only at the top) : 1pc
- "AA" Ni-MH rechargeable battery : 1pc
- Oil-based marker
- Scotch tape